Winning Cup Discover Smart Betting. Bet With The Experts. Stop Losing.

Home Reviews help Contact
Men

#1 Site for Sure Odd 2 Daily Tips!

Get happy, with our guaranteed 2 odd tips. We provide the daily soccer tips you need to grow your bankroll – and increase your happiness!

How it Works

Subscript Subscribe

Choose the membership plan that is right for you!

Receive Tips Receive Tips

We’ll send your tips right to your email inbox!

Collect Your Winnings Collect Your Winnings

Bet with a bookie and count your earnings!

Latest Matches

Netherlands: Eredivisie

1 0 AH

2.15

WINNER

15/12/19

Emmen -Sparta Rotterdam

Germany: Bundesliga

1

2.10

WINNER

14/12/19

Hertha Berlin-Freiburg

Netherlands: Eerste Divisie

2

2.05

WINNER

13/12/19

Oss-Excelsior

World: Europa League

Over 3.5

2.20

WINNER

12/12/19

Roma-Wolfsberger

World: Champions League

Over 3.5

2.25

LOST

11/12/19

Shakhtar D.-Atalanta

England: Championship

Over 2.5

2.15

WINNER

10/12/19

Bristol City-Millwall

Israel: Leumit League

1

2.10

WINNER

09/12/19

Ramat H.-Sakhnin

Ukraine: Premier League

BTS

2.00

WINNER

08/12/19

Karpaty -Desna

Czech Republic: 1. Liga

2

2.15

WINNER

07/12/19

Opava-Jablonec

Netherlands: Eerste Divisie

2

2.05

WINNER

06/12/19

Eindhoven-Volendam

Belgium: Belgian Cup

2

2.05

WINNER

05/12/19

Mouscron-Anderlecht

Italy: Coppa Italia

1

2.20

WINNER

04/12/19

Spal-Lecce

France: Ligue 1

2 +0.5 AH

2.05

WINNER

03/12/19

Lyon-Lille

Netherlands: Eerste Divisie

Over 3.5

2.20

WINNER

02/12/19

Utrecht-Almere City

Italy: Serie B

Over 2.5

2.00

WINNER

01/12/19

Perugia-Pescara

Italy: Serie A

Over 2.5

2.00

LOST

30/11/19

Genoa-Torino

Italy: Serie B

BTS

2.00

WINNER

29/11/19

Cosenza-Spezia

World: Europa League

Over 2.5

2.20

WINNER

28/11/19

Braga-Wolves

World: Champions League

2

2.00

LOST

27/11/19

Valencia-Chelsea

England: National League

Over 2.5

2.00

WINNER

26/11/19

Notts Co.-B. Wood

France: Ligue 2

Over 2.5

2.15

WINNER

25/11/19

Le Havre-Guingamp

England: Premier League

2

2.15

LOST

24/11/19

Sheffield Utd-Man United

Czech Republic: 1. Liga

1 -1 AH

2.05

WINNER

23/11/19

Liberec-Zlin

Italy: Serie B

1

2.35

LOST

22/11/19

Pescara-Cremonese

Brazil: Serie B

BTS

2.00

WINNER

21/11/19

Sao Bento-Londrina

England: FA Cup

Over 2.5

2.00

LOST

20/11/19

Wycombe-Tranmere

England: FA Cup

Over 2.5

2.00

LOST

19/11/19

Bromley-Bristol R.

World: Euro

BTS

2.10

WINNER

18/11/19

Ireland-Denmark

World: Euro

Over 2.5

2.00

WINNER

17/11/19

Serbia-Ukraine

World: Euro

Over 2.5

2.05

WINNER

16/11/19

Croatia-Slovakia

Netherlands: Eerste Divisie

1

2.05

WINNER

15/11/19

Eindhoven-Maastricht

Outcome date League match tip odd
WINNER 15/12/19 Netherlands: Eredivisie

Emmen

-

Sparta Rotterdam

1 0 AH 2.15
WINNER 14/12/19 Germany: Bundesliga

Hertha Berlin

-

Freiburg

1 2.10
WINNER 13/12/19 Netherlands: Eerste Divisie

Oss

-

Excelsior

2 2.05
WINNER 12/12/19 World: Europa League

Roma

-

Wolfsberger

Over 3.5 2.20
LOST 11/12/19 World: Champions League

Shakhtar D.

-

Atalanta

Over 3.5 2.25
WINNER 10/12/19 England: Championship

Bristol City

-

Millwall

Over 2.5 2.15
WINNER 09/12/19 Israel: Leumit League

Ramat H.

-

Sakhnin

1 2.10
WINNER 08/12/19 Ukraine: Premier League

Karpaty

-

Desna

BTS 2.00
WINNER 07/12/19 Czech Republic: 1. Liga

Opava

-

Jablonec

2 2.15
WINNER 06/12/19 Netherlands: Eerste Divisie

Eindhoven

-

Volendam

2 2.05
WINNER 05/12/19 Belgium: Belgian Cup

Mouscron

-

Anderlecht

2 2.05
WINNER 04/12/19 Italy: Coppa Italia

Spal

-

Lecce

1 2.20
WINNER 03/12/19 France: Ligue 1

Lyon

-

Lille

2 +0.5 AH 2.05
WINNER 02/12/19 Netherlands: Eerste Divisie

Utrecht

-

Almere City

Over 3.5 2.20
WINNER 01/12/19 Italy: Serie B

Perugia

-

Pescara

Over 2.5 2.00
LOST 30/11/19 Italy: Serie A

Genoa

-

Torino

Over 2.5 2.00
WINNER 29/11/19 Italy: Serie B

Cosenza

-

Spezia

BTS 2.00
WINNER 28/11/19 World: Europa League

Braga

-

Wolves

Over 2.5 2.20
LOST 27/11/19 World: Champions League

Valencia

-

Chelsea

2 2.00
WINNER 26/11/19 England: National League

Notts Co.

-

B. Wood

Over 2.5 2.00
WINNER 25/11/19 France: Ligue 2

Le Havre

-

Guingamp

Over 2.5 2.15
LOST 24/11/19 England: Premier League

Sheffield Utd

-

Man United

2 2.15
WINNER 23/11/19 Czech Republic: 1. Liga

Liberec

-

Zlin

1 -1 AH 2.05
LOST 22/11/19 Italy: Serie B

Pescara

-

Cremonese

1 2.35
WINNER 21/11/19 Brazil: Serie B

Sao Bento

-

Londrina

BTS 2.00
LOST 20/11/19 England: FA Cup

Wycombe

-

Tranmere

Over 2.5 2.00
LOST 19/11/19 England: FA Cup

Bromley

-

Bristol R.

Over 2.5 2.00
WINNER 18/11/19 World: Euro

Ireland

-

Denmark

BTS 2.10
WINNER 17/11/19 World: Euro

Serbia

-

Ukraine

Over 2.5 2.00
WINNER 16/11/19 World: Euro

Croatia

-

Slovakia

Over 2.5 2.05
WINNER 15/11/19 Netherlands: Eerste Divisie

Eindhoven

-

Maastricht

1 2.05
What We Do happywinningtips1x2.com

We saw a need in the marketplace for high win rate sure odd 2 daily tips and that’s exactly what we provide to our members. Now you can get high odds AND a high win rate, which will allow you to grow your bankroll fast.

Statistics
month tips win draw lose profit
Nov ‘19 30 19 0 11 + €10280
Oct ‘19 31 24 0 7 + €20120
Sep ‘19 30 20 0 10 + €12600
Aug ‘19 31 25 0 6 + €21250
Jul ‘19 31 21 0 10 + €13310
Jun ‘19 30 21 1 8 + €15520
May ‘19 31 26 0 5 + €22040
Apr ‘19 30 22 1 7 + €17640
Mar ‘19 31 23 0 8 + €16380
Feb ‘19 28 17 0 11 + €8040
Jan ‘19 31 25 0 6 + €21250

2 Tips €99

BUY NOW

Receive You will receive tips by email immediately after payment

10 Tips €299

BUY NOW

Receive You will receive tips by email immediately after payment

Clients Opinion

Louis VargaLouis Varga

“This is best tips site in world. I plan on being member for long time. I love their 2 odd tips.”

Herbert WinklerHerbert Winkler

“If you are looking for odd 2 tips, this is the site for you! It’s the best site for sure 2 odd ”

Louis VargaDavid Dupont

“Happy Winning Tips has made me very happy. This site constantly delivers high quality tips.”

Recommended Bookies
Bookies

Happy Winning Tips Delivers Sure Odd 2 Tips!

For a soccer bettor, there are few things that will make him or her happier than receiving high quality football tips that they can use to win bets.

That’s how we got our name – Happy Winning Tips – by providing the high odds tips that make bettors happy.

We focus on odd 2 tips because high odds give bettors the fastest opportunity to grow their bankroll.

If you are a new bettor who is not that familiar with odds, here’s basically what you need to know:

Odds are a numerical expression of the likelihood of an event taking place. Basically, they refer to the “chance” or the likelihood of something occurring.

One way to show chance is to look at the flipping a US quarter. If you flip this coin the chance of it landing with “heads” up is 50% and the chance of it landing with “tails” up is also 50%. It’s important to note here that the possible outcomes of any event should add up to 100%.

So to move chance to soccer, if we have a match between Team A and Team B there will be three possible outcomes – win, lose or draw – and the odds for those three outcomes should add up to 100%. So as an example, Team A could have a 65% chance of winning, Team B a 15% chance of winning and there could be a 20% chance of a draw.

Here at Happy Winning Tips, we specialize in producing sure 2 odd daily tips that allow our subscribers to make money fast.

Most tips sites offer tips with an average of 1.6 odds, some sites offer ranges of approximately 1.4 to 1.8 odds.

But here at Happy Winning Tips we only offer matches with 2.0 odds are greater.

That’s why subscribers refer to our tips as happy winning tips. The odds mean you can win a lot of money in a short amount of time – and that would make anyone happy wouldn’t it?

In addition to high quality sure odd 2 daily tips, here at Happy Winning Tips we also offer:

•   A high tip win rate of 78%

•   Email delivery of tips

•   24/7 customer service

•   Multiple membership plans at very reasonable prices

•   An extremely accurate tips history

•   And much more

We have become the go-to site for happy winning tips and that’s a responsibility we don’t take lightly.

We carefully analyze soccer matches from around the world and select the very best ones with sure 2 odds. We have a powerful software program that allows us to analyze numerous matches very quickly.

I, the tipster here at Happy Winning Tips, then go over the results and do further analysis. I then select what I believe to be the very best sure 2 odd daily tips and send them on to subscribers.

Tips are delivered via email in a very timely manner so that subscribers have plenty of time to place their bets and ensure they get the best early odds.

We do this day after day to make sure our subscribers remain the happiest bettors in the world. We believe winning = happiness and so we are very focused on delivering the best football tips … also known as our happy winning tips.

Currently, we offer a two tip plan for 99 EUR and a 10-tip plan for 299 EUR – both plans have advantages. For example, the two tip plan helps you avoid paying for tips you aren’t able to use due to other commitments and the longer 10 tip plan keeps you from having to visit our site each day to get new tips. Both plans also feature high win rate, high quality soccer tips. All tips are, of course, odd 2 tips.

In addition to high odds, we also provide members with money management tips as well as betting system advice. We want to be a one-stop shop for bettors where they can get all the tips and advice they need to succeed.

Sign up now to start immediately receiving your happy winning tips (sure odd 2 daily tips). You are going to love how a growing bankroll can increase your happiness to levels you didn’t even know existed!